Friday, June 23, 2006

J.D.


My brother comes
this weekend
the older one
we are a lot alike
of course he is a bit funnier
we are going on our annual fishing
trip last time we went
i caught the
spring salmon
we used to drive around
in his car when he was 16
i was 8 he took me in
his red piece of shit car
pretty much everywhere
I was quiet and chewed mint
hubba bubba while he smoked
with shakey bakey his best friend
he never yelled at me,
hit me, or was a jerk
he was just kind
the only thing
i am not looking forward
to is the silent farts.
So while I fish
meelo parties it up
with people from
our team. I want
to be here and i
want to be there.
11 days
HAPPY PRIDE.

4 comments:

alan said...

Perhaps you can slip some "Beano" in his milk or something?

:o)

alan

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful...except for the farts that is... : )

Anonymous said...

Have fun fishing, and, in case you were wondering, I really like rock fish. So if you happen to catch any...

paul

Snades said...

Nice family shot. I want fish. Salmon and Halibut. Do your best.