Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lezzies Unite



I have been quite reflective this past week
thinking about the two meanies who
spread the word of my blog and
my gayness all over town.
I am relieved it is out and
all over but I still don't
get why they did it.
I do believe tough times, teach
u something & make u stronger.
The last 6 months have been a
whirlwind, coming out, dealing
with family, making distance
shorter with meelo...we still
have a way to go.
As the 1st day of summer approaches
which was the start of my romance
last year and my sister
getting skin cancer I realized
it's been a big fucking year.
A good one, it's actually
been the best year of my
life.
I could not of done it
without the support
of meelo, my friends, and my two
adopted moms.
Thanks to everyone who listened
to my fears and who supported
me through it all.
MUAH!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! One year already? Wow!

detoxd_deviant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alan said...

One of my many "demons" forces me to remind myself that life is way too short to dwell on what other people think...

You are a wonderful person, an inspiration, and I am grateful to be able to come here and share in your life!

Thank you!

alan

meelo said...

we are okay. stronger for all that has happened.

there are people who will learn from knowing us. already have. like my little brother learning that we want the same thing as everyone else: someone to love and look after, and to make a positive difference in the world. and be worthy friends to others.

different doesn't feel so different.

i love you with all that i am.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for allowing us to share in your journey this last year. I wish you both continued success and much love and laughter along the way.

(I don't post often, but I read you both every day and feel like I know you!)

Jenny said...

I, too, have followed your wonderful love story and journey together. The only thing that should matter between two people is love and respect, gender shouldn't be an issue. The two of you have that and I wish you all the best.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return..."-Nature Boy, Nat king Cole
Peace!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are those people out there whom we trust would never hurt us but they do. Going through tough times always makes us stronger and happier in the end, which is ALWAYS the greatest revenge! I am so happy for you and feel so lucky to have you in my life! See you soon.....xo k

Ms. Junie said...

All I know is-seeing the two of you together makes me smile and feel happy. I have loved reading both of your blogs and hearing about your romance. Hugs to you both!