Tuesday, November 03, 2009

runnin' on the hamster wheel

i'm back at work
day 2
i left exhausted
but it's good
my night owl
is still up
many times
thru the night...

went for a 2 week
holiday 2 see family
and my 92 yr old
grandpa

i'm very grateful
for the last 8 months
i wish it was longer
but it will be ok

as this year progresses
i am picking out the +
and trying to bury the -
balance
it's not always so simple

one step closer to parker's
citizenship
he has a new grin he puts his
bottom teeth on his top gums
i think it makes him feel weird
the 1st picture is evidence
it's damn cute.



1 comment:

alan said...

My first thought is always how amazing you are and how lucky Parker is; my 2nd this time is that I hope if I make 92 I look that good! Wow!