
i recommend watching/reading
the last lecture
randy pausch
i almost quit hockey
this year
packed my bags
hopped on a train/plane
and left town
for an unknown destination
some harsh disappointments
followed by overwhelming support
from my peeps
then as always
u see things differently
i'm definitely lonely
but in a weird way
i'm busy
productive...
i think i am just a
little bit bored
with myself
this could be cured
by some hair dye
need to reinvent
it all again
curve some energy
somewhere
maybe it's time
to make my alice
project
what would u do
if ur time here
was limited?
1 comment:
Our time is always limited...
There is a long list of things I've grown too old to do or too wary to try.
Were I counting days and months I'd probably try and spend as much time with my grandkids as possible!
Maybe visit Table Rock one last time...
I can't imagine your hair any other color! Tinted perhaps, but not dyed! I'm not saying don't, I just can't imagine changing something so beautiful!
alan
Post a Comment