a road trip with eilish
is quite fun
she likes loud music
she likes concerts
she eats when we eat
and she is accepted
by all the gay folk
i took her to finger eleven
she rocked down so hard
some gay guys took her
to the front
itz official
she can party
we took her on a water ride
she loved it
i also saw myself
in 40 years or so
i stole a pic of
bighair @ 74
we went to a huge
dino museum today
in drumheller
on our way home
2morrow.
3 comments:
Awesome trip. :) You look so happy. I'm excited to hear more when you get back!
At 74 I have no doubt you will still be on skates with a hocky stick in your hands!
Calgary looks like fun! I've decided fun must follow you around getting new ideas, because you seem to spend a lot of time at the center of it!
alan
Hey we were in Calgary and Drumheller too, right around the same time!
Post a Comment