

this morning
scarlett went in
the guinea pig
cage and started
eating his pellets
while i changed him
she is so weird
the last few days
as i renovate the
bathroom
she has been roaming
around in the floors
underneath
shez a beautiful
orange and white
manx
but with the floor
roaming she has
been an ash
grey
2night she had
her last romp
a very nice man
called 2 say
she was hit
and lying
on the corner
i went and got
her with snades
one last cuddle
i got her for my
birthday
9 years ago...
she was the
funkiest
cat
thanks 4
all the laughs
scarletti.
8 comments:
'bye scarlett :(
There aren't enough hugs in the world for this...
So very very sorry, angel!
She was gorgeous!
alan
I am so sorry hon.
Does scarletti like lasagna?
I'm here by way of Nerdgirl.
But, I truly want to offer you my most sincere condolence for the loss of your baby. I've been there so many times and my heart breaks for you.
awww I'm soo sorry you lost your friend, I don't know what I'd do if anything happend to my pups! HUGZ
more hugs for you (((((C)))))
I was directed over here by Kellynerd.
This is just the sweetest post. I'm so sorry you lost your girl.
Post a Comment