As the freezing rain and snow move in here again, I can understand that desire for the beach!
Knowing how gorgeous you are, I couldn't think of a thing to change, but you do what you think you need to...
I heard something the other night on the radio about that cute new Mac; it's so thin because it doesn't have an optical drive! No DVD's, no way to burn a photo disc...hmmm!
For me, the fairytale is this faraway place north of the border filled with a warm, caring and wonderful person I've come to love:
1 comment:
As the freezing rain and snow move in here again, I can understand that desire for the beach!
Knowing how gorgeous you are, I couldn't think of a thing to change, but you do what you think you need to...
I heard something the other night on the radio about that cute new Mac; it's so thin because it doesn't have an optical drive! No DVD's, no way to burn a photo disc...hmmm!
For me, the fairytale is this faraway place north of the border filled with a warm, caring and wonderful person I've come to love:
YOU!
alan
Post a Comment