Saturday, January 05, 2008

stealing back moments



And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories


1 of the best
2005
heather and i
took cam and cole
over 2 see u

this pic
taken last october
u couldn't see me
but i could see u:)

3 comments:

KellyNerd said...

gorgeous picture!

I am so sorry you could not make it to the island. Here's a hug coming through internet land to you... you look like a hottie in this picture!

sang-froid said...

Good pics. Sorry for your loss. It's 8 years ago today that my Grandma died.

alan said...

I'm with Kelly! Every photograph I see of you makes me want to hug you so tight!

I spend a lot of my trip to Wyoming with my son passing along stories...things I wouldn't have told him before he settled into a life of his own. Things that he may not necessarily pass on to my grandkids, but some I'm sure he will!

Keep the stories alive, dear...

alan