the pussies got out of control
this weekend
one of my closest peeps was in
charge of them
before i left i put
the swinging door on
the kitty litter box
not realizing
chaos would ensue
1 pooped on the floor
then they peed
on the floor
they never do that!
so my friend cleaned it up
sorry...
then as i got home tonight
just to show me how pissed
she really was scarlett peed
right in front of
me on the ivy plant
that i was
slowly bringing
back
2 life
so the door is off the kitty
litter apparently they can't
navigate a swinging door
and life is back 2 normal
Brenda did leave a note
about other business
it said
"Dear Chris
I died months ago.
Dispose
of me."
I guess the christmas cactus
will be replaced this year.
4 comments:
tee hee. good post.
on a different subject - why oh why is there a prince rupert? sad vancouver!
Sorry about the cactus!
We have a shamrock I bought almost 20 years ago at the grocery store for St. Patrick's Day for Dottie; she's kept it going every since!
Our litterbox is in the entryway/utility room at the back of the house. One day as I was going through I heard Frankie snarl and hit the litterbox door from the inside. He bounced off it (and back in) and hit it again! I don't know how long he had been trying to get out, but Dottie had put the lid on backwards when she cleaned it; the door let him in and then stuck...
I'm glad he still uses it!
Glad you got away for a bit...
alan
Jeez, I got all excited by the title and the first line of the post. I thought it was all about the Sunday thing, Jaegermeister and overmooning.
I hope the cats have forgiven you.
paul
lol
I forgive you.
You're lucky my sense of smell is back. Me, not so lucky. I had the other noses with me.
Brown and crunchy stems = so dead.
Post a Comment