Friday, September 14, 2007

cha cha cha...


i can't sleep
i am thinking
non-stop
about positive
thoughts

our morning meeting
had a lesson on
positive thinking

so now i am turning
every negative
thought into a
positive 1

which should
exhaust me
but it's not

this was my
favourite dress
in grade 2
notice how the shades
of pink don't
really go
2gether

oh well
that was a negative
thought
the pink does go well
brings out the gaps
in my teeth.

6 comments:

detoxd_deviant said...

I wouldn't say that's a negative comment. By the way, why would you want the pink shades to match? It looks great as is, very stylish. If the pink shades matched, THAT would be negative
....you take care of my car's needs and your homo friend will take care of your style concerns

*rawk*

jl said...

lol...this pic is sooo u!

Anonymous said...

I don't see anything wrong with your shades of pink. But then, I am colour blind.
My mom has the same linoleum(?) in her bathroom. I think it is time she upgrades.

paul

alan said...

With that gorgeous smile no one would notice the other colors!

May this weekend bring you smiles just as big!

alan

Ms. Junie said...

You were adorable then, as you are now. And only good things are coming your way this year! I know it! :)

Anonymous said...

My Mom STILL has that linoleum in her kitchen.

Love that picture.