fix my stomach flips
the cave under my heart
has been ripping it 4 days
when does it stop?
the constant in my turbulent
river...
a 2.5 year old
who lights up
when i walk in
the door he's my aspirin
friends who never give up on me
a voice could calm me
words could sedate me
an answer would satisfy me
fuck it.
amy says it well...
They tried to make me go to rehab
I said, no, no, no
Yes, I been black
But when I come back
You'll know, know know
I ain’t got the time
And if my daddy thinks I’m fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab
I won’t go, go, go
I’d rather be at home with Ray
I ain’t got 70 days
Cause there’s nothing, there's nothing you can teach me
That I can’t learn from Mr. Hathaway
I didn’t get a lot of your class
But I know it don’t come in a shot glass
4 comments:
like the sign-post in the pic...so many possible directions...you'll end up where u need to be...
I light up when I find words from you here; I can't imagine being lucky enough to have you in my life "in person"!
I worry as well, of course; one of the few things I'm good at in this life!
May all the wonderful things you deserve in this life find you!
alan
Hey, congratulations on the job. I'm sorry it's not the one that you wanted, but it's a start. If you are really lucky, I might move upstairs to share the office with you.
paul
You should come work with me.....REALLY YOU SHOULD
Post a Comment