That shit is good
I could probably
use an influx of it
I am out of here
or at least on the road
tomorrow
My friends are on a yacht
free cruise in Alaska
I am in 2 free stuff
because I have not won
one contest that
I have entered
I almost went on the boat
but I have to work
Free 2 Be
Yesterday at the grocery store
a friend I confided in months ago
said "your secret is out"
we giggled
yup it is
My parents don't tell their
friends yet
so I do.
U never know who is gay
in the family
ur kids, ur cousin,
ur sister, or ur brother
be supportive
I have been overwhelmed
by the support.
Sidenote
2 the boy who turned 2
last Tuesday
with the curls
thanks
the start of
something to
look froward
2.
8 comments:
Serotonin is good. As is calmness..breathing in and out before another school year begins..
sigh.
:) Have a good weekend!!
I am glad you giggled ~ now I can worry a little bit less about you :)
See you soon
xo k
Have fun in George, I'll see you when you get back.
By the way, I think my secret is out too.
paul
Always grateful for your words and wisdom...thank you for them!
Glad you are getting around a bit before the onslaught of another schoolyear!
mmmmmmm Alaska...someday!
alan
I've been reading your blog for ages, found it through Rosie's (it was something about naturally curly hair, which I have although it looks like an SOS pad) and I've watched you from afar grow into yourself.
I'm proud of you. I just wanted you to know that.
I've been thinking about you. That's all.
Come home and play.
Glad to hear your doing well Chris...Karen is home now, so we will all have to have a girl's night out!! Thinking of you often!
Post a Comment