Thursday, March 23, 2006

Feet Not So Firmly Placed


My part time job ends next week
it's hard not to find it depressing
I have learned a lot in my little posting
The job I am doing is something
I really want to do full time
It is nice to know everyday
where u will go for work
especially in the last few weeks
it just makes a difference
being a part of a school
on a regular basis
the steady pay check
is nice 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have my job if I go. In fact, you and Camille can buy my house too. It would be perfect for two.

alan said...

Sorry the job is ending but glad you found something you love to do! That's worth a lot in this world!

So now you know the something, and you have the "who", you're way ahead of most!

:o)

alan