Monday, November 21, 2005

Stomp



Today I wish I had these boots
because I wanted to stomp on
people's heads because they annoyed me
then I would of laughed my face off
and ran out in my cherry boots
out of the school
all the way down the street
laughing like a crazy chick...
ok I would never stomp on
anyone's face
I just had a nutty day
Next year I am starting annual
gumboot day because wearing
them makes u smarter, cooler,
u can walk through puddles etc.
I want to show off my cherry boots.

4 comments:

meelo said...

you can show them off soon enough. you can even wear them home, if you want. i will miss them but they do, after all, belong to you. they will look fantastic on you.

Nancy said...

Hey Christine! How are you? Long time no hear. You are now puffer? I saw the photo and thought, that looks like Christine. And it is you.

Hope all is well and life is not too complicated for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cute boots!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can do a Nancy Sinatra thing with them. You know, "These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. Cause one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you." That would show those nasty CCWs.

detoxd_deviant said...

my cat's breath smells like cat food.