Sandy kicked my butt in Scrabble
She does all the time
I made words like buns, run and stop
I had no vowels
She has beat me many times
She has a English Lit Degree
I have beat her 5 times
I jump around like an idiot
We have been playing for like 5 years
My ball hockey team also got beat tonight
oh well
Tommorow 3 planes and I am in Phoenix
I always get nervous going through customs
for no reason
I just find it intimidating
It will be nice when I get there
This blog thing is cool
So far a few comments
Time for bed
Tommorow a ferry ride
3 planes, Phoenix
I am so pumped to see old friends.
2 comments:
I just wanted to thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. It was truly amazing that Rosie commented! It makes me so happy. She's always been close to my heart. I live in NY, not Miami. We shop at the same mall, and all my friends see her there and I always miss her. I've met her before though...so it's ok lol. Thank you again for the comment. I appreciate it soooo much. Take care.
With Love,
Corey
we are due for a scrabble game
Post a Comment